Young Thug Shuts Down Gucci Mane’s $1 Million Offer to Do a Joint Mixtape With Rich Homie Quan
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan had the summer of 2014 on lock when they teamed for "Lifestyle." After linking up for a few more tracks, the two went their separate ways after a falling out, but now, Gucci Mane is putting up big money to get the two working together again.
On Monday (March 26), Gucci Mane offered $1 million in cash if Thugger and Rich Homie Quan record a new 12-track mixtape. "I got a million cash for @RichHomieQuan and @youngthug to do one mixtape at the brand new #PolarBearStudios #NoCap 12songs from stratch! #NoCap brr!!!" he tweeted.
While Rich Homie has yet to respond to Guwop's tweet, Young Thug doesn't appear to be interested in the deal. "U no I'm the nigga got u together wen u came home kid... I'm strait 4 life," Thugger tweeted shortly after Gucci's tweet.
It's not the first time someone has tried to get Young Thug and Rich Homie to back together. Last week, London on da Track, who produced "Lifestyle," posted an old photo of the two in the studio on Instagram and wrote, "Something special, mite gotta call Quan!"
In May 2017, Rich Homie opened up about his relationship with Thugger. While he said there's no bad blood between the two, he revealed they no longer talk. "We don't talk every day like you would think we would talk every day. But we don't got no bad blood. I just leave...you know, it is what it is. I wish him the best," Quan said.
Check out Gucci Mane and Young Thug's tweets below.
See New Music Releases for March 2018