Molly Brazy Takes Hostages in “Pop Sh*t” Video
Before Molly Brazy drops her Big Brazy album next month, the Detroit spitter releases the video for "Pop Shit." The Kardiak-directed visual finds Molly and her crew holding a guy hostage while they flaunt their automatic weapons. The message of the song is quote clear: keep Molly Brazy's name out your mouth or she'll find you.
"The single 'Pop Shit' is talking real shit," she explains to XXL through email. "The females will relate to this. The Big Brazy project is for my fans. I’m 18 now and I’m telling Molly’s story."
Earlier this month, Molly dropped the video for the title track off her upcoming album. Big Brazy, which drops Dec. 8, serves as a follow-up to January's Molly World. The 18-track record featured guest appearances from BandGang Masoe and Cash Kidd.
Molly made headlines earlier this year when a video allegedly showed her pointing a gun at a toddler. In the video, the rapper can be seen pointing a pistol at the child, scolding her for something she did. According to Brazy's manager, the clip was shot months ago and the gun was fake.
Watch "Pop Shit" and peep the Big Brazy cover art below. You can pre-order the album on iTunes now. Cuban Doll is the only feature on the project.
Molly Brazy's Big Brazy Tracklist
1. "Molly’s Story" (prod. by Go Grizzly & Deaf Beatz)
2. "Big Brazy" (prod. by Go Grizzly & Rocaine )
3. "Brazy Gang" (prod. by Go Grizzly, Rocaine & Pooh Beatz)
4. "Naan" Feat. Cuban Doll (produced by Go Grizzly & Pooh Beatz)
5. "Draco" (prod. by Pooh Beatz)
6. "Neva Trust A Bitch" (prod. by Go Grizzly & Pooh Beatz)
7. "Pop Shit" (prod. by Deaf Beatz)
8. "They On Molly" (prod. by Go Grizzly & Pooh Beatz)
9. "Ion Like You" (prod. by Go Grizzly, Pooh Beatz & Squat )
10. "All I Know" (prod. by Deaf Beatz)
See New Music Releases for November 2017