Chocolate Droppa Releases ‘What Now’ Mixtape With Lil Yachty, 2 Chainz and More
Kevin Hart's new stand-up film Kevin Hart: What Now? hits theaters today (Oct. 14) and along with it comes a new mixtape from the comedian, or rather from his rapping alter ego Chocolate Droppa. In August it was announced that Motown had signed Droppa and now we see the fruits of that deal with the mixtape included below.
Most striking is the number and nature of the features, with Hart's star power drawing some of rap's biggest names. Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Migos, T.I., Chris Brown, Lil Yachty, Wale and more appear on the project, with Hart as well enlisting fellow Philadelphian PnB Rock. Absent though are Meek Mill and Lil Uzi Vert, who have likewise represented Philly in recent years. Maybe Meek was bitter after their rap battle.
What Now? documents Hart's record-setting performance to a sold out crowd of 50,000 at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field, and has opened to mostly positive reviews. Listen to the accompanying mixtape below or download it via iTunes.
Kevin Hart: What Now? (The Mixtape Presents Chocolate Droppa) tracklist
1. “Chocolate Droppa Intro Skit”
2. “Baller Alert” Feat. Migos and T.I.
3. “Light It Up” Feat. Big Sean and 2 Chainz
4. “Chocolate Droppa Skit - Act 1”
5. “All Falls Down” Feat. Tink
6. “Push It On Me” Feat. Trey Songz
7. “Chocolate Droppa Skit - Act 2”
8. “Give I back” Feat. Akon
9. “Stretch Mark” Feat. Kent Jones
10. “What Happened To” Feat. Kevin Ross
11. “All Day” Feat. Lil Yachty and PnB Rock
12. “Scream” Feat. Chris Brown and Joelle James
13. “Saturday Night” Feat. Clinton Sparkz and Joey Bandz
14. “Sunday Morning” Feat. Nick Jonas
15. “What Now” Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid, Wale and Chaz French
16. “Love O’clock” Feat. Phaedra
17. “Chocolate Droppa Outro Skit”
10 Hot Photos of Kevin Hart’s Fiancee Eniko Parrish