Camp Lo Drop Another Free Album ‘A Piece of the Action Part 2′ With Rick Ross and More
As promised, Camp Lo is back with the second installment in their three-part-series, A Piece of the Action. After dropping A Piece of the Action Part 1 in late September, the duo return with another free record.
“We are back Uptown!” said Geechi Suede of the newest project. “Excited about the new album, but also happy to be releasing so much of the music we recorded over the years,” added Sonny Cheeba. “Camp Lo has history!”
Like Part 1, the second installment is full of features, including guest appearances from Ab-Soul, Styles P, Pete Rock, Rick Ross, De La Soul, Will Smith and more. The third part of the series is set to release on Oct. 6 before the group drop their sixth studio album, The Get Down Brothers.
The upcoming album is scheduled to release on Oct. 13 and will be followed by a special edition release of the project on Oct. 27. Camp Lo will also be celebrating the 20th anniversary of their classic record Uptown Saturday Night by releasing On the Way Uptown. The album is a studio session project recorded during the making of their debut album.
Check out the tracklist below and download the album for free here.
Camp Lo A Piece of the Action Part 2 Tracklist
1. "Don't Ya Just Love It" Feat. Ab-Soul
2. "Love Traps" Feat. Tyler Woods
3. "Black Nostaljack (Come On)"
4. "Piece of the Action"
5. "On Smash" Feat. Styles P and Pete Rock
6. "Everything You Want" Feat. Ray J
7. "Money Dance II" Feat. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Rick Ross and Mack Wilds
8. "Sky Box" Feat. Jimmy Cozier
9. "So Good" Feat. De La Soul
10. "Yes Yes Y'all" Feat. Will Smith
See New Music Releases For October 2017