Stream Scotty ATL’s ‘Daily Bread’ Album
Scotty ATL is back with a new album, Daily Bread, premiering on XXL today. The record is rooted in tragedy and triumph, focusing on Scotty's personal growth in the wake of tremendous loss. While on tour with B.o.B this March, the rapper lost four close friends in the span of four weeks, slain rapper Bankroll Fresh among them. Scotty then lost four additional friends and a cousin due to illness and violence.
"It feels wonderful to get this project out of my body, mind, and spirit," Scotty said via e-mail. "I had to overcome a lot just to get it out. With this particular project I wanted for people to see my growth as an artist and as a lyricist, I wanted my fans to be able to follow the story of who I am as a person and I what went through. Some people didn’t want me to pull these stories out, some wanted me to go the regular route and put out a hot album with singles."
Ty Dolla $ign is featured on the project which can bee streamed courtesy of SoundCloud up above. The tracklist is included below, with Scotty saying that a single will come out if it's meant to be. "I don’t think I need to follow the blueprint of the music industry, I blaze my own trail, just like I have always have," he says. This is Scotty's first drop since February mixtape with B.o.B Live & Direct.
Scotty ATL's Daily Bread Tracklist
1. "Stupid Rich" Prod. by Cory Mo
2. "Tha Ruler" Prod. by CAL - i
4. "Cant be Life" Prod. by JayeLL
5. "M.Y.O.B" Prod. by KE On the Track
6. "So HIGH" Feat. Jaydot Rain Prod. by KE On the Track
7. "Kno That U Will" Feat. Kissie Lee Prod. by Tino
8. "M.Y.O.B" Prod. by KE On the Track
9. "Tom Sawya" Prod. by 8 Track
10. "The Journey" Prod. by Chris Prythm
11. "Bye Bye" Feat. Ty Dolla $ign
12. "Amen" Prod. by DJ Burn One
21 More Rappers You Need to Follow on Snapchat