J.I.D’s ‘DiCaprio 2’ Album Features J. Cole, 6lack and More
Another day, another update on J.I.D’s DiCaprio 2 album. After previously sharing the tracklist but intentionally leaving the included guest features a mystery, the Dreamville rapper has finally revealed who will appear on the forthcoming effort.
As shared on his Instagram story on Wednesday (Nov. 14), J.I.D’s new project, which is set to drop on Nov. 26, will feature appearances from Method Man, Joey Bada$$, A$AP Ferg, 6lack, Ella Mai and BJ The Chicago Kid.
Of the featured guests, he wisely paired Ella Mai and 6lack on the track, "Tiiied," while Method Man and Joey Bada$$ team up on "Hot Box." The rest of the guests come in for the lone assist alongside J.I.D, setting up the play to be a strong display of his talents and strategic collaborative spirit alike.
Earlier this week, the Atlanta native revealed Cole, Wondagurl, ChaseTheMoney and the late Mac Miller have all contributed production-wise to the 14-track album. The 2018 XXL Freshman’s new album marks his first since 2017’s The Never Story.
Take a look at the updated tracklist for J.I.D’s DiCaprio 2 below.
J.I.D's DiCaprio 2 Album Tracklist and Production Credits
1. "Frequency Change" (Produced by Christo)
2. "SlickTalk" (Produced by EWonder and Kenny Beats)
3. "Westbrook" Featuring A$AP Ferg (Produced by Christo)
4. "OffDeez" Featuring J. Cole (Produced by ChasetheMoney)
5. "151 Rum" (Produced by Christo and Nice Rec)
6. "OFFdaZoinkys" (Produced by Christo)
7. "WorkingOut" (Produced by 2thirty5)
8. "Tiiied" Featuring 6lack and Ella Mai (Produced by Elite and Ron Gilmore)
9. "Skrawberries" (For Da Ladies) Featuring BJ The Chicago Kid (Produced by J. Cole, Mac Miller, Masego and Ron Gilmore)
10. "Hotbox" Featuring Method Man and Joey Bada$$ (Produced by Skye Hutch and Zorro)
11. "MountedUp" (Produced by Hollywood JB and Christo)
12. "JusttheOther" (Produced by Bobby Kritical)
13. "DespacitoToo" (Produced by Frankie P)
14. "Hasta Luego" (Produced by Wondagurl and CuBeatz)
See Photos of J.I.D Behind the Scenes at the 2018 XXL Freshman Class Cover Shoot