Chief Keef Reveals ‘Thot Breaker’ Tracklist
For years now, Chief Keef fans have been patiently waiting for his long-anticipated Thot Breaker mixtape. Last week, we broke the news that the tape would be dropping June 9. Now, the project is up on iTunes for pre-order.
The tracklist has also been revealed, showing 13 songs with only one feature from Young Chop. Peep the song titles below.
In our exclusive interview with Sosa last week, he talked about the sound of Thot Breaker and revealed that Drake's "One Dance" had directly influenced him to make "Can You Be My Friend." "It’s like R&B, pop type shit. I don' know how to say it. Sosa&B," he said of the new project.
Producers on the mixtape include Mike WiLL Made-It, D. Rich. K.E. on the Track, Young Chop and CB, as well as Sosa himself, a.k.a. Turbo. Peep the full production credits below.
Fans have been waiting for songs like "Slow Dance" for years, with unofficial snippets circulating around the internet, so in two weeks, prepare to be blessed.
Chief Keef's Thot Breaker Tracklist
1. "Alone (Intro)" [prod. by Turbo]
2. "Can You Be My Friend" (prod. by CBMix, Turbo & Young Chop)
3. "My Baby" (prod. by D. Rich)
4. "You & Me" (prod. by Turbo)
5. "Whoa" (prod. by CBMix & Turbo)
6. "Couple of Coats" (prod. by Mike WiLL Made-It)
7. "Grab a Star" (prod. by CBMix)
8. "You My Number One" (prod. by CBMix)
9. "So Cal" (prod. by Turbo)
10. "Drank Head" (prod. by K.E. on the Track)
11. "My Head" (prod. by Turbo)
12. "Slow Dance" Feat. Young Chop (prod. by CBMix)
13. "Going Home" (prod. by CBMix & Hollywood J)
See Exclusive Recent Photos of Chief Keef