Westside Gunn Drops ‘Riots on Fashion Avenue’ Album
Westside Gunn remains one of the more underrated MCs in the game. Today (Feb. 10), the Buffalo, N.Y. rapper drops his new album, Riots on Fashion Avenue.
The 12-track body of work contains four new songs, "Fly S**t," "Brains Flew By," "Don't Trust a Soul" and "No Dealer Face." The other eight tracks on the project consist of alternate versions and instrumentals of the aforementioned songs. You can cop the album now via iTunes for $9.99.
The rapper has been hard at work recently. In early December, Westside and Conway recorded an entire album with Alchemist in a day and a half. “We just left his house right now to come here,” Westside said in an interview with B-Real. “We just did a whole album in a day and a half. Just wrote the whole shit, eleven songs, in a day and a half. Man, the shit is phenomenal. I can’t until till that shit drop.”
More recently, Westside linked up with Just Blaze and cooked up some heat in the studio. No word on when Westside's music with Alchemist or Just Blaze is slated to release, but it's sure to be some fire.
For now, you can check out Westside Gunn's new project. Below, you'll find the tracklist and Apple Music stream for Riots on Fashion Avenue.
Westside Gunn's Riots on Fashion Avenue Tracklist
1. "Fly S**t" (Intro)
2. "Brains Flew By"
3. "Don't Trust a Soul"
4. "Brains Flew By" (1964 Version)
5. "Don't Trust a Soul" (7th Avenue Version)
6. "No Face Dealer" Feat. DJ Djaz (Outro)
7. "Fly S**t" (Instrumental)
8. "Brains Flew By" (Instrumental)
9. "Don't Trust a Soul" (Instrumental)
10. "Brains Flew By" (1964 Instrumental Version)
11. "Don't Trust a Soul" (7th Avenue Instrumental Version)
12. "No Face Dealer" (Instrumental)
20 Hip-Hop Albums Turning 10 in 2017