Suge Knight Is Out Of The Hospital
After being shot prior to the MTV Video Music Awards, Suge Knight has been released from the hospital. The former Death Row frontman was released early Wednesday morning (Aug 27) from Cedars-Sinai hospital around 6 a.m., according to TMZ.
Apparently Suge won’t need rehab. Suge must have some sort of bionic recovery strength or something because in only three days, he was able to walk out. According to Suge’s reps, he’ll be able to nurse his wounds at home and will only need a couple of check-ups to ensure his health is back to normal. Talk about bouncing back.
Glad to see Suge is good.
Previously: Katt Williams Says That Suge Knight Wasn’t Supposed To Get Shot
Suge Knight Insists He Is Not A Snitch, Says He Won’t Talk About The Shooting
Suge Knight’s Shooting Is Now Being Investigated By Homicide Bureau