Suge Knight’s Shooting Is Now Being Investigated By Homicide Bureau
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is taking Suge Knight’s shooting at Chris Brown’s VMA pre-party seriously. According to Billboard, the sheriff’s department confirmed the case has been moved to its Homicide Bureau. The move to Homicide could be an indicator that the incident is being treated as an attempted murder.
Video from this past Saturday (Aug 23) surfaced yet Knight has been tight-lipped. Published reports have said that the former Death Row label head has not been cooperating with police.
The sheriff’s department has not provided any updates since a Monday press release confirming that Knight, along with a 19-year-old female and a 33-year-old man were shot at 1OAK.
The gangsta rap impresario’s life hasn’t always been full of dodging bullets and assorted thuggery, at least according to his college football coach Wayne Nunnely. Nunnely ran the show at UNLV during Knight’s time there as a defensive end in the 80s. The coach says he’s not sure where things changed for his former player.
“Helluva player, one of the most respectful, hard working guys I ever had,” Nunnely said. “One of our leaders, I don’t know what happened when he put his pads down.”
Previously: Katt Williams Says That Suge Knight Was Not Intended Target In VMA Party Shooting
There’s Video Of The Suge Knight Shooting At Chris Brown’s Pre-VMA Party
Chris Brown Comments On Suge Knight’s Shooting