These 6 Embroidered Jackets Are a Necessity This Fall
Little Bit More
Embroidered jackets are super in right now.
Editor’s Note: This story originally appeared in the Fall 2016 issue of of XXL Magazine, on stands now.
Finding the right jacket to wear in the fall can be complicated with so many options and styles out there, but if you want to stay on the pulse of trends and look fly this season, look no further. XXL highlights the best embroidered jackets out right now.
If you recall last year, a lot of high-end fashion brands predicted the rise of embroidered and souvenir jackets, as models were seen walking the catwalk in different versions during various fashion week events last year. Fast forward a year later, and now, not only do brands like Gucci, Saint Laurent and Marcelo Burlon put out some dope embroidered jackets, but streetwear brands like HUF, The Hundreds and Diamond Supply Co. are following the trend.
With hip-hop always in the loop, embroidered jackets have already been spotted on the likes of A$AP Rocky, French Montana and Drake this year. Expect more of hip-hop's elite to show off what their working with as the colder weather upon us.
We want our readers to get ready in style for the chillier days ahead with the best embroidered jackets our right now. Check out the options below.
Clockwise from top left:
1. The Hundreds Souvenir Jacket, $180, thehundreds.com
2. Marcelo Burlon x Tyga Embroidered Tiger Jacket, $1,245, saksfifthavenue.com
3. Alpha Industries MA-1 Souvenir Eagle Flight Jacket, $225, alphaindustries.com
4. Fourth of November Baseball Denim Varsity Jacket, $598, fourthofnovember.com
5. HUF Dragon Souvenir Jacket, $120, hufworldwide.com
6. Cease and Desist Embroidered Denim Jacket, $350, ceaseanddesist.us
Check out more from XXL’s Fall 2016 issue including our Gucci Mane cover story interview, Young Thug's cover story interview, Young M.A in Show & Prove, the trials and tribulations of Rich Homie Quan and Train of Thought with Beanie Sigel.