On VH1′s new show Hollywood Exes, the ex-wifeys of Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Prince and others go through the dramatic motions of the reality TV world to make some bucks off of their exes’ names. XXL isn’t knocking their hustle, but staff hasn’t even been able to get past the second commercial break of an episodes all season. Thus far, the most interesting thing about the show is comparing the exes to their predecessors and replacements. Check out the slides below to judge how VH1′s exes stack up against the women from their lovers’ past and present. Did they choose wisely? Hit the comments with your thoughts. — XXL Staff (@xxl)
- Will Smith ExesASheree Zampino-Fletcher vs. Jada Pinkett SmithWill's current wifey Jada is a bonafide super woman, but Sheree, who is now remarried to former NFL running back Terrell Fletcher, is nothing to sneeze at.
- Eddie Murphy ExesNicole Murphy vs. Tracey EdmondsEddie's ex Nicole, who is mother to five of his children, still glows when she shows up on VH1's cameras. But Murphy's other ex Tracey, longtime wife of Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, has aged flawlessly over time.
- R. Kelly ExesAndrea Kelly vs. AaliyahThe show's most interesting personality is Andrea Kelly, R. Kelly's former ride-or-die. But can she even hold a candle to the eternal beauty of Aaliyah?
- Prince ExesMayte Garcia vs. Bria ValentePrince doesn't pick any bad Applonia's, so both his current protege and lover Bria and former flame Mayte are both worthy of some "Purple Rain."
- Jose Canseco ExesJessica Canseco vs. Leila ShennibFormer major league slugger Jose Canseco knocked it out of the park with both of his ex selections. But who's juicier? Jessica, who threw shots at Canseco in a tell-all book, or Leila, whom Jose met at the Playboy mansion in 2010.