Quelle Chris Drops “BS Vibes” Ahead of ‘Being You Is Great, I Wish I Could Be You More Often’ Album
Quelle Chris is set to drop his new album Being You Is Great, I Wish I Could Be You More Often on Feb. 10. The Detroit rapper gets fans ready for the LP by releasing the fresh single "BS Vibes" featuring House Shoes. The track sees Chris kicking some slick bars over a smooth production by Chris Keys.
"Ever since my first words hit the pad/Had to check myself in like shit I might have a habit/With each hit and each line grew addicted/Couldn't kick the kicks and the hi's kept him lifted/They pushed my buttons, so I turned to controller/Master of ceremonies, colder as I'm older/Mark my words, don't politic with herbs/Don't wanna sip your beers, don't try to pass me herb," Chris raps on the second verse.
Fans can pre-order Chris' upcoming album right now on Bandcamp. The LP features an impressive lineup of guests including Jean Grae, Elzhi, Homeboy Sandman and Roc Marciano. Check out the tracklist below.
Quelle Chris' Being You Is Great, I Wish I Could Be You More Often Tracklist
2. "Buddies" (prod. by Ayepee)
3. "Popeye" Feat. I, Ced (prod. by MNDGN)
4. "In Case I Lose Myself" Feat. Cavalier, Denmark Vessey and Goose (prod. by Iman Omari)
5. "Fascinating Grass" Feat. Big Tone, Roc Marciano and 87 (prod. by Quelle Chris)
6. "BS Vibes" Feat. House Shoes (prod. by Chris Keys)
7. "Dumb For Brains" Feat. Cavalier (prod. by Quelle Chris)
8. "Calm Before" Feat. Cavalier and Suzi Analog (prod. by Quelle Chris)
9. "The Prestige" Feat. Jean Grae (prod. by Quelle Chris)
10. "The Dreamer In The Den Of Wolves" (prod. by Quelle Chris)
11. "I'm That NI#%A" Feat. Denmark Vessey (prod. by Chris Keys)
12. "Birthdaze" (prod. by Swarvy)
13. "Learn To Love Hate" (prod. by Ched Biscuits)
14. "It's Great To Be" Feat. Bilal Salaam (prod. by Chris Keys)
16. "Don't Get Changed" Feat. Denmark Vessey and Elzhi (prod. by Quelle Chris)
17. "Pendulum Swing" Feat. Homeboy Sandman (prod. by Alchemist)
10 Critically-Acclaimed Books Rappers Live By