Dizzy Wright’s New Album Is Coming Out in May
Funk Volume artist Dizzy Wright has announced that his new album, The Growing Process, will be released next month, on May 26. The album is preceded by singles "Train Your Mind" and "Floyd Money Mayweather," the latter of which pays tribute to the champion boxer who represents Wright's native Las Vegas. This is his first album since 2012's SmokeOut Conversations, which established Wright as the breakout star under Funk Volume boss Hopsin's umbrella. The new record features contributions from not just his close friends and collaborators, but such underground stalwarts as Tech N9ne and Big K.R.I.T.--to say nothing of the fact that two members of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony find their way into the liner notes.
Check out the tracklist down below, and preorder the album at Funk Volume's website.
1. Higher Learning (Intro)
2. God Bless America (feat. Big K.R.I.T., Tech N9ne & Chel'le)
3. Can I Feel This Way
4. No Time Is Better (feat. Irv Da Phenom)
5. Train Your Mind
6. Regardless (feat. Layzie Bone)
7. Don't Ever Forget (feat. Krayzie Bone)
8. Floyd Money Mayweather
9. Smoke You Out (feat. Mod Sun)
10. Good Vibes
11. I Can Tell You Needed It (feat. Berner)
12. Smoke Box (Interlude)
13. Explain Myself (feat. SwizZz, Jarren Benton & Hopsin)
14. False Reality
15. Daddy Daughter Relatioship
16. Will It Last (feat Njomza)
To celebrate 4/20 Dizzy releases the video to "I Can Tell You Needed It" featuring Berner. Watch that below.