- asap-rocky-vogue-7Photo By Mikael Jansson
- asap-rocky-vogue-1Photo By Mikael Jansson
- asap-rocky-vogue-2Photo By Mikael Jansson
- asap-rocky-vogue-3Photo By Mikael Jansson
- asap-rocky-vogue-4Photo By Mikael Jansson
- asap-rocky-vogue-5Photo By Mikael Jansson
- asap-rocky-vogue-6Photo By Mikael Jansson
The self-proclaimed “Fashion Killa” from Harlem has always been in a class of his own when it came to style and he enjoyed that. A$AP Rocky has a soft spot for keeping himself well groomed and living above the curve, which is precisely why he was chosen to appear in the world’s highly acclaimed fashion magazine, Vogue. Not only will A$AP be featured in an editorial for Vogue‘s biggest issue of the year (September issue), but he will also be starring alongside his supermodel girlfriend, Chanel Iman.
The editorial spread features A$AP and Iman entangled in a “Dirty Dancing-esque” setting, decked out in the highest of high fashion threads. Visually the photos look effortless as their chemistry oozes from the screen to my pupils. This wouldn’t be the first time a big name in the fashion world came knocking at A$AP’s door. In late January, DKNY drafted the rapper, along with some fresh young models, for their latest ad campaign.
Lookout for the special Vogue issue to hit stands soon!