- 50-Cent-NasAt Summer Jam 2014, 50 Cent put a nearly 10 year old beef to rest. After releasing several diss tracks like "Piggy Bank" and "Window Shopper" aimed at Nas, both rappers made peace on the Summer Jam stage.Photo By: Lauren Gesswein
- 50centandcompany50 Cent also squashed his beef with his G-Unit signees Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck. Coming together for the first time in years, the bunch treated fans to a selection of classic hits.
- 50-Cent-Fat-JoeAfter beefing for close to a decade, Fifty and Fat Joe decided to burry the hatchet. The two came together for a tribute to their former manager, Chris Lighty in 2012, the two remained somewhat cool. Then in January 2014, the two rappers collaborated on "Free Again," a track on which the two rappers reflect on their hardy pasts.
- 50-Cent-Ja-RuleAlthough this beef has not yet been squashed, there is hope. In an odd circumstance of events, 50 Cent and Ja Rule sat next to each other on a plane. A fight didn't break out and foul words were not exchanged so one day a reconciliation could happen. <br />However, after 50 Cent's recent Summer Jam 2014 performance, the rappers once again went at it. With 50 performing "I Smell Pussy", a diss record aimed a Ja, Rule had some not so nice things to say.
- 50-Cent-The-LOXIn early 2014, 50 Cent also squashed his beef with Jadakiss. Explaining that their beef was never too serious, 50 Cent and The Lox went on to collaborate on 2 unreleased records.
2014 has been a year of change for 50 Cent. Not only is 50 Cent opting for the independent route, he’s also squashed almost every beef that once existed in his career. 50 Cent seems to getting his life in order. He’s already put a total of four beefs to rest this year. It looks like 50 is on the route to righteousness. Here’s a history of 50 Cent squashing beef lately.