- Suge_Knight_02“A lot of times when people say the N-word, I like that better than African-American,” said Suge to TMZ. “We’re not from Africa, we’re black,” he added.
- Suge_Knight_06“Tupac not dead. He somewhere on an island smoking a Cuban cigar.” Suge Knight said in a May 2014 interview with TMZ.
- suge-knight-tupac-550x373“Yea they better do it, one way or the other. Because I figure if they don’t hurry up and put Tupac on the Walk Of Fame, all the Tupac fans and all the homies gonna start going down there and scratching all the other names off.”
- Suge_Knight_01"I never seen no shootin," Suge told the LAPD when asked about his involvement in Bigge's death. "I only know what I heard and what I read. I had no involvement," he continued.
- Suge_Knight_04“Rick Ross, you know you owe that bread titty man. I’m gonna beat the dog shit out of you,” said Suge in an interview with Pop Candies TV. “I’m the first nigga [that] had the bald head and the beard from ‘Bompton’.” Knight continued, “I got a show, It Ain’t Smart Being Stupid. I’m going to invite Rick Ross on there…If he can get me, I’m going to shave my muthafuckin’ beard. But when I beat his muthafuckin’ ass, kick him square in his muthafuckin’ ass and play with his titties. He need to shave his beard and go back to the police that he is.”
- Suge_Knight_03"For thugs from the ghetto, violence is a way of life - it's what helps you survive." Suge Knight said in an interview with The Guardian.
- Suge_Knight_05"If you look at Interscope, the two guys from Compton got two of the worst deals in the industry," Knight said in a February 2014 interview with Arsenio Hall. "What people don't realize is Universal [Music Group] is the ship, then Aftermath get they cut, then G-Unit get they cut, then the guy who really have Game signed [gets a cut] then it came to Game." He then spoke on Kendrick Lamar's label deal stating, "In reality [it's] more slavery now than ever. When you was a slave you like 's--t it's bad,' but it's worse when somebody makes you be a celebrity ... and you're thanking a person for like stabbing you in the back. Period." Suge Knight said 1995 Source Awards.
- alg-suge-knight-jpg“Matter of fact, even when he [Eazy-E] made all his muthafukkin` money, he still left his mama there [Compton]. I guess that`s why god came and took him. He took care of that white boy Jerry, but didn`t take care of his own mama.” Suge Knight said in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel.
- suge-knight-featured“Puffy be in all his artists` videos cause he wanted to be an entertainer and couldn`t make it. Then he wanna sit down with the white executives and talk about millions of dollars. You don`t see Tommy Mottola shakin` his ass in Mariah Carey`s videos. You don`t see Clive Davis in Whitney`s videos. You don`t see Jimmy Iovine all in Nine Inch Nails` sh!t. They just see him as a wanna be. He gives black entrepreneurs a bad name.”
With random news of Suge Knight wanting to fight Rick Ross just days after a friendly hang-out, XXL couldn’t help but think of all the other outlandish things Suge has said over the years. Check out the gallery up top and reminisce on Suge’s unforgettable quotes.