1 of 7
- Earlier this week, Kid Cudi announced that he was no longer a member of the GOOD Music family, meaning that the original crew (though they've grown exponentially since he joined) would never be the same. However, to celebrate the group's fashion choices (Cudi included), we decided to take a look back at the gang's all white/all black outfits. As much as the GOOD family loves colorful and extravagant garments, they've become famous for bypassing the color spectrum and rocking blacked-out and whited-out outfits. Check some of them out in our gallery…
- good music cover artLess Pre-Album ReleasesPrior to <em>Cruel Summer</em> hitting stores, the songs "Clique," "Mercy," "New God Flow," "Cold" and "I Don't Like (Remix)" had already been released. That meant that fans had heard five of the album's 12 songs before it dropped—and many of these proved to be project highlights. Fans will come out to buy a Kanye-related release no matter what, so keeping the music closer to the chest this time not only probably wouldn't hurt, but likely would help the reception.
- kid-cudiMost Kid Cudi ShineThough Kid Cudi was the only artist to have their own song on <em>Cruel Summer</em>, with "Creepers," it was one of just two appearances for the unique talent. Whether it's verses, hooks, or background melodies, <em>Cruel Winter</em> could benefit from some more light on Cudder.
- mos def q tipAppearances from Yasiin Bey and Q-TipTwo of G.O.O.D. Music's most elder statesman and respected members, Yasiin Bey and Q-Tip were nowhere to be found on <em>Cruel Summer</em>. Yeezy should consider bringing them on board for the next round, maybe for "Old God Flow" (also featuring Common, GLC and Consequence)?
- raekwon ghostfaceMore Memorable Guest Verses from Non-G.O.O.D. Music Veteran RappersMost who heard <em>Cruel Summer</em> were immediately impressed with the bars that Wu-Tang members Raekwon and Ghostface spit on "The Morning" and "New God Flow," respectively. Next time around, bringing some other legends into the fold (besides Jay-Z) could be exciting.
- DJ-PremierBring Veteran Producers into the FoldThough young guns like Hit-Boy, Lifted and Young Chop did their thing on <em>Cruel Summer</em>, why not bring some veteran beatsmiths into the fold for round two. Two names that immediately come to mind: DJ Premier and Mannie Fresh.
- KimYeKimYeLast week, rumors circulated about Kanye and Kim K naming their child North West, which is honestly a pretty normal name in the context of celebrity baby names. Either way, we're nothing but happy for the young couple, their budding romance, and the birth of their already-legendary baby (watch out, baby Blue). As we prepare for the media onslaught that will surround lil' North's birth, we took a look back at cute couple photos of Kanye and a pregnant Kim K. Check them out…