1 of 8
- kanye kimSeven Things <em>XXL</em> Wants to See from Kanye on <em>Keeping Up With The Kardashians</em>Earlier this week, Kim Kardashian confirmed that her new man, Kanye West, will be featured in the upcoming season of <em>Keeping Up With the Kardashians</em>, set to debut May 20. Last year, Yeezy made a brief, but awkward and memorable appearance on the spinoff show <em>Kim & Kourtney Take New York</em>, which gave a taste of the reality TV possibilities for the rap star. Though most hip-hop fans probably have no general interest in watching the <em>Kardashians</em>, here are seven scenes that could go down with 'Ye to make a viewing worthwhile. —<em>XXLStaff</em> (<a href="https://twitter.com/#!/XXLStaff">@XXLStaff</a>)
- kanye west stareKanye Breaks The Fourth Wall, Attacks CameramanWith total regard for the fact that he’s on TV and having his life taped, but with no regard for the fact that reality personalities rarely, if ever, act like what’s happening is anything out of the ordinary, Kanye stares blankly at the camera for what feels like an eternity (but is really just eight seconds) before tossing the equipment and cameraman to the ground.
- theraflu coverKanye Paints the Cover Art for “Way Too Cold” While Kim Poses NudeIt’s up in the air what would be the best part of this. Watching Kanye paint? Getting a(nother) glimpse of Kim in the nude? Both seem like golden opportunities.
- kanye scott disickKanye and Scott Disick (Kourtney's baby daddy) Get Into a Shouting MatchThough each seem to have slightly toned down their antics over the last couple years, both Disick and Yeezy have gained a reputation for over-the-top outbursts. After Scott spends an hour looking at himself in the mirror prior to a double date with Kourtney, Kim and Kanye, he walks out of his room, shoots a glance at ’Ye’s get up and asks, “You’re wearing that?” Kanye looks back furiously and clamors, “Don’t talk to me bout style, n****, I’ll muthafuckin’ embarrass you.” The shouting continues, before each begins to cry. They eventually hug it out.
- kanye khloeKanye Tries to Use Friendship with Jay-Z as Leverage During Spat with KhloeAfter Khloe confronts Kanye about whether or not he's really the one for Kim, ’Ye spazzes out and brings his relationship with Hov into the fold. “Lucky I ain't have Jay sign Lamar [Odom] and <em>then</em> drop him from the team!”
- kanye in the studioKanye and Kim Hit The StudioLast year, Kim released the song “Jam.” No, it wasn’t good. But it would be great to see her in the studio again, if it meant offering a peek at her beau’s creative process. Whether they were working on another solo effort for Kim, or she was simply accompanying him while he focused on any of his other projects, this could be eye-opening for hip-hop fans.
- kanye and kardashian familyKanye Is Included in the Opening Sequence for the ShowKanye has his own brief scene in the opening title sequence of the season, alongside Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris, and the rest of the clan...so you know it’s real.
- kanye kim kissKanye and Kim Take A Bubble BathWhen the news was confirmed that Yeezy would indeed appear in this season, Kim tried to temper expectations. "I'm not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing,” she said. But imagine the two of them sitting in a bubble bath sipping champagne. If <em>that</em> ain’t hip-hop, what is?