1 of 6
- press_release_evite3Via his website, RozayRaw.com, it was revealed that Rick Ross and his MMG ensemble will hold a live press conference to make a special surprise announcement. Though, it's pretty clear that album dates will be part of the announcement, one must wonder what exactly the Bawse has in mind to unveil. With endless possibilities, XXLMag.com came up with a few scenarios that could be taking place at tomorrow's function. —<em>XXL Staff</em> (@XXLStaff)
- Screen shot 2012-05-01 at 11.00.44 AM<strong>Hands Ma$e Generous Donation For His Congregation</strong>Despite the rumors of signing the pastor-turned-rapper-turned-pastor-turned-rapper again, Ross switches things up and instead of announcing his signing of Ma$e, he reveals plans of making a generous contribution to the Harlemite's SANE Ministries congregation.
- rick-ross-god-forgives-I-dont<strong>Announces <em>God Forgives I Don't</em>, <em>Self Made Vol. 2</em> and <em>Dreams & Nightmares</em> Release Dates</strong>Pretty obvious here but, after keeping fans and music-heads alike on edge, awaiting the release date of his long-delayed <em>God Forgives, I Don't</em> album, Rozay finally reveals the fifth studio LP's tentative, but definite arrival date. Then the MMG camp (including new recruits and all) hit the podium to announce their individual projects release dates including Meek's <em>Dreams & Nightmares</em>, the crew's compilation album and more.
- 031312-shows-106-park-wale-rick-ross-meek-mill-8.jpg<strong>Rick Ross & MMG Signs Joint Deal Partnership Between Def Jam & Warner Bros. Records</strong>The Bawse announces an unprecedented joint deal between Def Jam and Warner Bros. Records that will find both labels distributing and having a hand in all of MMG's upcoming projects including Ross' <em>God Forgives, I Don't.</em> 50 Cent throws a tantrum somewhere, but stops as he realizes the money he's sitting on.
- Screen shot 2012-05-01 at 11.01.33 AM<strong>Ross and Young Jeezy Make Peace </strong>After quasi-beefing for the past two years, Rozay and Da Snowman make a truce live in the NYC and announce a CTE/MMG Summer Tour, a la their penchant for keeping the summers ablaze. Rowse, however, avoids eye contact with Freddie Gibbs, with his Bambi eyes shrouded under the shades.
- 101711-music-rick-ross-khaled-tweet-wingstop<strong>Announces Plans Of Taking "Wingstop" Global </strong>Like a scene out of Universal Pictures' 2002 comedy <em>Undercover Brother</em>, the MMG Bawse unveils plans to take his Wingstop fast-food chain global. Lemon pepper-flavored wings for everyone. For a limited time only, DJ Khaled will take orders at the drive through for its New Orleans location. "Who?! We the best!"