1 of 7
- nicki-imageNicki Minaj's Alter-Ego Style GuideNicki Minaj recently released her latest track, "Roman in Moscow," tentatively set to appear on her sophomore album, <em>Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded</em>, due February 14, 2012. And apparently, the track is one of many appearances Roman, Nicki's aggressive alter-ego will make on the project — hence the title. <br /><br />But, as the Barbz are well aware of, Roman is just one of Nicki's personalities; there's also Barbie and Martha Zolanski, the latter who just so happens to be Roman's imaginary mother, and let's not forget the original HBIC, Nicki Minaj herself.<br /><br />With this in mind, <em>XXL</em> has imagined what the second, third and fourth and fifth selves of Nicki Minaj actually look like by pairing up an existing, pertinent photo of Nicki with a description of each of the alternating participants.<em>—Gina Montana</em>
- nickiminaj-imageNicki Minaj"Nicki is the regular accent girl, Southside Jamaica Queens..."
- barbie-imageBarbie"Barbie is like... that little soft voice," Nicki explained to Chelsea Handler.
- roman-imageRoman Zolanski"He's like, crazy," she told Handler. "He's a gay boy. He's very flamboyant and into himself."
- martha-imageMartha Zolanski"Martha is the mother of Roman Zolanski and she's very overprotective," she added.
- Chart-topper Nicki Minaj attempts to go incognito whilst out in South Beach, MiamiNicki TeresaOn November 18, 2010, Nicki Minaj assumed a different alter-ego named "Nicki Teresa" while visiting the Garden of Dreams Foundation at Fuse studios in New York City and told those in attendance she was the "healer to her fans."