It’s a known fact that Nicki Minaj has kooky taste in wigs, but who knew her inspiration ran the gamut of cartoon characters, Sci-Fi flicks and even the Bride of Frankenstein?
Asked about her rotating style of hair-dos, the Young Money princess recently told People magazine: “Never did I think I would be rocking the Marge Simpson. But you know what, now that I am [wearing] them I realize that she was cutting edge and before her time. So shout out to Marge.” The Harajuku Barbie also added, “My wigs are ever changing in height, width, color, size… Wearing them makes me feel that I can be a different person every day and that is kind of exciting.”
Who are these “different people” she’s talking about exactly? XXLMag.com investigates:
- nicki-minaj-marge-slideshowDon't have a cow, man!
- nicki-minaj-thelma-slideshowMarge isn't the only character from The Simpsons that Nicki looks like.
- nicki-minaj-marilyn-slideshowHappy Birthday, Mr. President... Nicki Minaj style.
- nicki-minaj-kid-slideshowMy Flattop ain't nuthin to play with
- nicki-minaj-chris-tucker-slideshowGet ready to get <em>knocked the fuck out</em>!
- nicki-minaj-mars-attacks-slideshow'Cause I'm a motherfuckin' monster!
- nicki-minaj-gumbyGo Green like Gumbi.
- nicki-minaj-britney-spears-slideshow<em>Pink Friday</em>, Bitch!
- nicki-minaj-bride-of-frankenstein-slideshowIt's Friday the 13 and guess who's playing Jason?
- nicki-minaj-blondie-slideshowOhh, bee-hive yourself!