1 of 7
- Floyd MayweatherFloyd Mayweather Jr. continues to reign in the world of boxing after beating the Argentinian boxer, Marcos Maidana in a close bout. The "Pretty Boy" of boxing remained undefeated and continued to showboat and prove why he is one of the best to ever get in the ring, but besides his soil set being on point, the Las Vegas rapper is always up to par with his ring walk attire. The boxer definitely has a sense of style when it comes to his gear - custom pieces by the legendary Dapper Dan have been seen on Floyd in his last couple of matches. Anything from python to ostrich leather can be seen on Floyd during his entrance - even Gladiator suits, the Vegas boxer sure knows how to make an impression. We take a look back at 6 of the best ring walk attires from the champ, Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Floyd MayweatherFor his fight against Canelo Alvarez, Floyd Mayweather walked out to the ring with a blue and grey leather python outfit created by Dapper Dan.
- Floyd MayweatherIn another Dapper Dan creation, Floyd Mayweather walked out to the ring an ostrich leather outfit for his fight against Miguel Cotto.
- Floyd MayweatherAgainst his fight with Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd wore a white sombrero and the colors of the Mexican flag. His robe inscribed with "Mexico Loves Mayweather, Mayweather Loves Mexico"
- Floyd Mayweather WWEAt Wrestlemania XXIV, Floyd Mayweather stepped into the ring with a mink outfit from head to toe, proving why they call him "Money" Mayweather.
- Floyd MayweatherFor Floyd's most recent fight against Maidana, the boxer wore a customized outfit created by Dapper Dan that featured the Mexican colors and combined a motorcycle jacket with leather skins.
- Floyd MayweatherThis has to be the wildest costume Floyd Mayweather ever wore to the ring. Carried by Roman Centurions, Floyd showed he can showboat and have a heart of a gladiator.