1 of 9
- Timberland BootsThe Timberland boot has been a staple in hip-hop culture since the early 90's. Thanks to rap groups like Mobb Deep and Wu-Tang Clan, the classic 6 inch wheat-coloured boot gave the Timberland company the co-sign from the streets. Still remaining a hot commodity in the culture, the Timberland brand has found new and refreshing ways to connect with the younger generation by collaborating with contemporary brands in streetwear, fashion designers, and tastemakers. The highly popular silhouette is showing no signs of slowing down and the rumors of future Timberland/streetwear collaborations continue to hit the net keeping fans of the 6 inch boot intrigued on the next release.With that being said, we've complied a list of the best Timberland collaborations to hit the market in the last few years.
- Timberland x Staple DesignReleased in 2007 the Staple Design x Timberland paid homage to the Chinese New Year with its design.
- Timberland x StussyTimberland offered another solid silhouette with their collab Stussy boot. The 6 inch was released in multiple colors and featured a unique shoelace system on the boot along with the Stussy logos.
- Timberland x ColetteThe Timberland x Colette collab was released in the summer of 2009 and featured the Colette-blue colorway on the classic 6 inch wheat boot.
- Timberland x BBCThis BBC x Timberland collab was first seen on Pharrell this past summer, and according to rumors the boot may be released in the months to come.
- Timberland x Mark McNairyReleased in 2012 the Timberland x Mark McNairy gave us a refreshing Timberland boot that came in a tonal yellow on wheat boot.
- Supreme x TimberlandLast winter Supreme connected with Timberland once again to add their own touch on the 6 inch waterproof boot. The collab featured waterproof nubuck and leather snake embossing in two different colorways.
- Ronnie Fieg x TimberlandThe Ronnie Fieg x Timberland 40 Below presented a fresh new image of the typical 6 inch boot. Lined with sheepskin the silhouette is perfect for the cold weather and made according to the vision of Ronnie.
- Timberland x Opening CeremonyThis Timberland x Opening Ceremony collab was launched in the fall of last year and featured a unique elastic lacing system as opposed to the regular shoelace on the Timberland boot.