Alchemist Drops ‘Paris L.A. Brussels’ Mixtape Featuring Only Overseas Rappers
The Alchemist has worked with some of hip-hop's biggest names including Nas, Mobb Deep, Kendrick Lamar, The Game and 50 Cent, but the producer's latest project, Paris L.A. Brussels, finds him working with rappers from overseas.
In collaboration with Red Bull Music, Alchemist teamed up with rappers such as Caballero, JeanJass, Cool Connexion, Prince Waly, Gracy Hopkins and more. The artists got to work with Alchemist at Red Bulls Studio Paris and rapped over samples found by the producer in Parisian record stores.
The Paris L.A. Brussels mixtape isn't the only project the producer has been working on. Earlier this month, Westside Gunn revealed he would be teaming up with MF Doom for a joint project produced entirely by Alchemist and Daringer.
“It’s official WESTSIDEDOOM is here prod by ALCHEMIST & DARINGER this is one of the illest projects I’ve ever heard when u think ART, this is it the RAWEST, FLYEST, GRIMIEST shit you’ve ever heard IN YA LIFE wats dope than FLYGOD & DOOM spread the gospel the day is soon cometh,” Westside Gunn wrote on Instagram.
Check out the tracklist and listen to Alchemist's Paris L.A. Brussels mixtape below.
Alchemist Paris L.A. Brussels Mixtape Tracklist
1. "Montre Suisse" featuring Caballero and JeanJass with scratches by DJ Eskondo
2. "Périmètre" featuring Heskis
3. "Too Lazy To Finish" featuring Grace Hopkins
4. "Carrière" featuring Romeo Elvis
5. "Monnaie" featuring Cool Connexion
6. "Membres de Gang" featuring Deen Burbigo
7. "Forêt" featuring Lomepal and Prince Waly
8. "Metronomie" featuring 3010 and Eddie Hyde
See New Music Releases for September 2017