1 of 9
- rap1The Craziest Photoshopped Images of RappersAfter hearing the big news of Jay-Z and Beyoncé welcoming their baby, Blue Ivy Carter, into the world last Saturday, 50 Cent took liberty to have a little fun, tweeting out this photoshopped picture and commenting that Blue Ivy is "gorgeous." While the shot was probably received more as a laugh than jab, more serious rap beefs also have employed photoshopped pics. Whether the rappers create the images themselves, commission computer nerds to craft them or they're devised by a third party, hip-hop fans have seen their fair share of wild Photoshopped images. <i>XXL</i> picked out a few photoshopped flicks that spawned from rap beefs. Enjoy!
- rap2In light of Common and Drake's rap beef, MediaTakeout photoshopped this image of Drake's face on Queen Latifah's body from the dating movie <em>Just Wright</em>. So disrespectful!
- rap5Shortly after tweeting the photoshopped image of Jay-Z as Blue Ivy Carter, 50 blasted this image of his own face super imposed on tennis star Serena Williams' brick house body. That's scary!
- rap4Embroiled in a heated beef with Dipset, Tru Life had his team photoshop Jim Jones onto Borat's hairy-chested bikini body and Cam'ron in a Beyoncé freakum dress for his mixtape, <i>Tru York</i>. Superugly!
- rap3Jim responded by jacking the pic and putting Tru Life into the Borat swimsuit and having Jay-Z portray Beyoncé.
- rap6When Papoose and Fat Joe got into their alleged scuffle, this picture of Fat Joe nursing a black eye with bandage over it, while at the Knicks game eating popcorn, hit the net. Joey Crack proved it was a hoax by uploading a YouTube video of himself, showing a clean face without cuts or bruises.
- rap7While in a separate beef with fellow Brooklyn MC Papoose, Uncle Murda commented that Pap resembles the Geico lizard. Like clockwork this image of Pap's face o the image of the Geico lizard.