Yukmouth Speaks on Alleged Suge Knight Robbery
Yukmouth recently hit up VladTV.com to clear up the rumors that he was robbed and assaulted by Suge Knight earlier this week.
According to the Bay Area MC, Knight was not involved in the incident. “L.A. police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him,” the former Luniz rapper said. “If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool – I wouldn’t have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn’t have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I’ve spoken to Suge after the incident and we’re good.”
As previously reported, authorities told TMZ that an altercation happened on March 22 at Ralph’s supermarket in the San Fernando Valley, that ended in Knight and 10 associates allegedly walking away with $92,000 worth of Yuk’s jewelry. —Brooklyne Gipson