Man Claims Sean “Diddy” Combs Assaulted Him at Oscar Party
According to report from website TMZ.com, a man who attended a post-Oscar party in Los Angeles early Monday morning is claiming that he was assaulted by Sean “Diddy” Combs. Gerard Rechnitzer says that he was on his way out of the party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood when he stopped to use the restroom. When he exited, he saw his fiancé surrounded by a group of about six men including the Bad Boy CEO. After waiting five minutes while she spoke to the men, the 27-year old real estate broker tried to get the woman to leave with him. That’s when Diddy is said to have invited the woman to a party that he was throwing. When Rechnitzer insisted that she leave with him, Diddy allegedly punched the man in the jaw. Although Rechnitzer called 911 and made a formal report to police about the incident, apparently Combs had already left the hotel by the time they arrived. Although TMZ.com reports the LAPD are currently investigating the alleged assault, an LAPD media relations representative declined to confirm this to XXLMag.com, citing a policy against commenting on ongoing investigations.