Show & Prove is our section in the magazine where we highlight which rappers are hot in hip-hop now. Many who have appeared in S&P have gone on to launch success music careers. With the ...
SHOW & PROVE
New artists try to prove they deserve the buzz.
Earlier this month, just days before A$AP Rocky released his Sony/RCA/Polo Grounds Music/A$AP Worldwide debut album, Long.Live.A$AP, his crew cohort, A$AP Ferg, inked a deal ...
You can’t turn on the radio without hearing Britney Spear and Will.i.Am’s smash hit “Scream and Shout.” Just recently, producer Hit-Boy was out shooting the ...
Lil Reese releases a major remix to his standout cut off the Don’t Like mixtape. “Traffic” gathers Young Jeezy and Twista to add more weight ...
Hit-Boy put together a dedication to the people that matter most: his fans. He stopped by L.A. Leakers last night to premiere the remix to ...
- Busta Rhymes And Q-Tip Mixtape Release Party
- Danny Brown, Travis Scott And Young Thug Dominate Fool’s Gold Day Off Miami
- A$AP Ferg Crowd Surfs And Roars In NYC
- Guess the Minimalist Rap Album Cover Quiz
- XXL Holiday Gift Guide 2013
- 48 Reasons Why You Should Follow @PostBadBitches
- More Photos Of North West
- Rappers Love Selfies
- 5 Sexy Rihanna Gifs From Pour It Up Video
- Kanye Fendi Shaved Head & 57 Other Fashion Looks
- 26 A$AP Rocky Looks to Help You Dress Without a F***** Problem
- The Women Gucci Mane Wants
- 42 Photos Of The Magical Power Of ?uestlove’s Fro
- 12 Best Hip-Hop Instagrams Of The Week
- XXL’s Father’s Day 2013 Gift Guide: Fragrance And Grooming