Earlier this month, just days before A$AP Rocky released his Sony/RCA/Polo Grounds Music/A$AP Worldwide debut album, Long.Live.A$AP, his crew cohort, A$AP Ferg, inked a deal with the same label. With a buzz built without any ...
SHOW & PROVE
New artists try to prove they deserve the buzz.
You can’t turn on the radio without hearing Britney Spear and Will.i.Am’s smash hit “Scream and Shout.” Just recently, producer Hit-Boy was out shooting the ...
Lil Reese releases a major remix to his standout cut off the Don’t Like mixtape. “Traffic” gathers Young Jeezy and Twista to add more weight ...
Hit-Boy put together a dedication to the people that matter most: his fans. He stopped by L.A. Leakers last night to premiere the remix to ...
- XXL‘s Memorial Day Weekend Survival Kit
- Thirty-Four On-Stage Photos of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis At Lafayette College
- Nothin’ But Shorts: The Coolest Shorts to Cop Right Now
- Spring Patterns: Five Patterned Button-Ups You Should Buy this Season
- Peep Game: Celebrities Wearing Air Jordan V ‘Grape’
- Thrift Shoppin’: Macklemore’s Raddest Outfits
- Obsessed: Nicki Minaj Nip Slips & Related Areola Activity
- The 30 Oddest Photos of Odd Future
- Christina Milian Brings up the Temperature
- KR3W Collection: Dope Items Available Now
- Roc Nation Gifts Rihanna a Brand New Porsche [Photos]
- XXL Presents… The Best Album Covers of 2012
- Quentin Tarantino Still Has Love for Wu-Wear [Photos]
- Kanye West, LeBron James, Pusha T and More Attend Just Don x UNKNWN Miami Art Basel Event [Photos]
- 15 Awesome Acoustic Covers of Rap Songs