Mick Jenkins Delivers New Project ‘Or More; The Frustration’
Last year, Mick Jenkins dropped his mixtape Or More; The Anxious. Now, the Chicago rapper shares the latest project in the series, Or More; The Frustration.
While his first project focused on "the anxious," Mick says his latest record, released on Feb. 24, is all about "the frustration." On Instagram, the rapper explained the meaning behind the series, writing, "#ormore is a project series involving musical ideas and concepts that are currently inspiring the album creation process."
"Carving out the better version of the good thing you have before you is an understated part of that process, chocked full of its own setbacks and speed bumps," the "Vampire in Brooklyn" rapper added on SoundCloud. "I highlights these frustrations as an exhibit, or exploration, of some of the smaller waves in my pool of thoughts."
The eight-track project only features one guest appearance from Sean Deaux but finds Jenkins teaming up with producers Thempeople, ENG Creation, HNIC and Mistermojo.
While the new project will surely please fans, Jenkins hasn't dropped an album since his debut offering in 2016, The Healing Component.
Check out the tracklist and listen to Mick's latest project below.
Mick Jenkins' Or More; The Frustration Tracklist
1. "Go Time" (Produced by Thempeople)
2. "Same Ol (Produced by Thempeople)
3. "Rags (Produced by Thempeople)
4. "Cry If You Want (FYP)" (Produced by ENG Creation)
5. "6AM Matinee" (Produced by ENG Creation and HNIC)
6. "Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat" (Producer by Mistermojo)
7. "Walk Different" (Produced by ENG Creation)
8. "Blessed Assurance featuring Sean Deaux (Produced by Thempeople)
See New Music Releases for February 2018