Don’t Feed Da Animals, ’Cause They Might Drop 28 Mixtapes in A Month
15. Beanie Sigel’s The Solution: No, really, this one has gotta go!
16. Common’s Resurrection: UMC is better, the Grammy Committee can’t be wrong; can they?
17. Shyne’s Shyne: Because I heard DJ Khaled’s “All My Life” and I’m PUMPED for the new Shyne!
18. Lil Cease’s The Wonderful World Of Cease-A-Leo: Actually, I’m going to keep the album cover and put it on one of the 28 Zoe tapes, but the actual music is outta here!
19. T.I.’s Trap Muzik: As a matter of fact I’m going to purge my iPod of all T.I.’s album. Well, except the masterpiece that was T.I. vs. T.I.P., parting is such sweet sorrow.
20. Nas’s Untitled aka The N Album: Remember when this shit was hot for that first week?
21. Rakim’s The Seventh Seal: No, really, why is this even on my shit?
22. Jay-Z’s The Blueprint: KRS already made an album called Blueprint and I’m gonna erase that shit, too.
23. Big Pun’s Capital Punishment: Rappin’ Puerto Ricans? What will they think of next!
24. Dr. Dre’s The Chronic: I always seen inconsistencies in Mr. “I don’t smoke weed cess” and his newfound pothead persona.
25. The L.O.X.’s We Are The Streets: Real talk, the shiny suit album was better. Money, Power, Respect, son!
26. DMX’s It’s Dark and Hell is Dark: See my 2008 Blog: It’s Dark and Hell Is Overrated.
27. Main Source’s Breaking Atoms: Rappers with glasses? GTFOH.
28. Gorilla Zoe’s Don’t Feed the Animals: Because 28 titles from one artist is my limit. Zoe only has himself to blame.