Blac Youngsta’s ‘F!*k Everybody 2’ Project Tracklist Features Lil Pump
Blac Youngsta season approaches. On Monday (Aug. 27), after bouts of social media teasing, the Memphis rapper finally unveiled the cover, release date and tracklist for his forthcoming Fuck Everybody 2, project. Lil Pump is the project's lone feature.
Pump, who was named a 2018 XXL Freshman this past June, is all set to appear on "Ight," a Tay Keith-produced track that should be filled with energy. It wouldn't be all that surprising to see the track drop shortly before Fuck Everybody 2 hits streaming services this Friday (Aug. 31).
Fuck Everybody 2, which is a sequel to Youngsta's 2016 mixtape, Fuck Everybody, will include beats from CMO, Yung Lan, Yung Tago and, of course, Memphis' own blossoming production superstar, Tay Keith. Should be dope.
Check out Blac Youngsta's tracklist for Fuck Everybody 2 below. Peep his video for "No Beef" when you're done.
Blac Youngsta's Fuck Everybody 2 Tracklist
1. "901" (Produced by CMO)
2. "Uh Huh" (Produced by Yung Lan and Tay Keith)
3. "Pull Up" (Produced by TNT, Yung Tago and Rasta Rebelz)
4. "4 on 1" (Produced by Rasta Rebelz)
5. "Ight" featuring Lil Pump (Produced by Tay Keith)
6. "Beginners" (Produced by Resource)
7. "Run Down" (Produced CMO, Pac Man and Hitman PG)
8. "Drive Thru" (Produced by Rasta Rebelz, Yung Tago and Lando)
9. "Bullshit" (Produced by CMO)
10. "Breathe" (Produced by Yung Lan and Trauma Tone)
Here's the Ultimate Guide to Rappers With Acronyms in Their Name