Cool Kids Reveal Tracklist for ‘Special Edition Grand Master Deluxe’ Album
The Cool Kids are officially back and better than ever as they prepare to release new material for fans this year. Sir Michael Rocks and Chuck Inglish are dropping their new album, Special Edition Grand Master Deluxe, later this month, and fans finally have their hands on the tracklist.
The first official studio album from the hip-hop duo since 2011 will contain 16 new tracks from the two, with features from the likes of Travis Barker, Boldy James, Jeremih, Hannibal Buress, Ye Ali, Smoke DZA, Syd, Buddy, Jay Worthy and many more. Their song with Jeremih, "9:15pm," also dropped on Apple Music this week, giving fans a preview of what they can expect from the upcoming project.
If you recall, the Cool Kids previously broke up, but announced their reunion last year after a long hiatus apart since 2012. While they've released a couple of tracks to tide fans over, we're finally getting a new album, as well as a new comedy series called The Shit Show coming out sometime in the near future.
Take a look at the official tracklist below and pre-order the project here before it drops on Sept. 15.
Cool Kids' Special Edition Grand Master Deluxe Tracklist
1. “The Moonlanding” Feat. Hannibal Buress
2. “TV Dinner”
3. “Get Out the Bowl”
4. “Break Your Legs” Feat. Travis Barker & HXLT
5. “20/20 Vision”
7. “On the Set” Feat. Boldy James & Smoke DZA
8. “9:15Pm” Feat. Jeremih
9. “Westside Connections” Feat. Buddy, Jay Worthy & Warm Brew
10. “The Motion” Feat. Ye Ali & Anthony Pavel
11. “T.D.A.” Feat. A-Trak, Reese LAFLARE & Larry June
12. “Jean Jacket” Feat. Paul Usher & 10ille
13. “Simple Things” Feat. Syd & QUIÑ
14. “Symptoms of a Down” Feat. Helios Hussain
15. “Gr8Full” Feat. Joyce Wrice & Like
16. “Too Smooth”
See New Music Releases for September 2017