- KKWedding_02Jay Z may or may not be Kanye's best man. Reports have come forth stating that Jay Z recently accepted Ye's offer to be his best man, gifting him with an expensive flask to seal the deal. "Jay sent a gift to Kanye with an inscription referring to Jay Z as the rapper’s ‘Best Man.’ The gift was a gold-plated, diamond-encrusted flask, delivered with a $10,000 bottle of scotch, for Kanye to have for his wedding day,” an insider told Radar Online.
- KKWeddig_01Although Vera Wang crafted up Kim's three dresses last go round, this time Kardashian will be rocking either Balmain, Givenchy, Alaia and/or Lavin. According to E! News, Kim will have "multiple costume changes" throughout the event.
- KKWedding_04Although there has been much confusion, the couple is likely to marry at a chateau near Paris. 1,000 guest are said to have been invited.
- KKWedding_03Kanye and Kim will hold their reception in Florence, Italy. According to BBC, "guests will head to Forte Belvedere, a 16th-century fortress [in Florence], for the wedding party…According to a spokeswoman at the mayor’s office, the couple have rented the Italian venue for the wedding party for 300,000 euros.”
- KKWedding_05The prenuptial agreement between the two still goes unsigned. Word has it that it's Kanye's new deal with Jay Z's Roc Nation that is holding things up.
- Wedding_06The couple is said to be hitting Venice, Italy for their honeymoon. The newlyweds will be leaving their daughter North at their home in London.
- Beyonce-and-Kim-Kardashian-at-the-2012-BET-AwardsJohn Legend, Chrissy Teigen, tennis champ Serena Williams, fashion designer Rachel Roy, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Kim’s friend Larsa Pippen and husband NBA Hall Of Famer Scottie Pippen, Q-Tip, Tyga and Blac Chyna, Vogue contributing editor Andre Leon Talley, celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson along with Kim’s homies Malika and Khadijah Haqq, Brittny Gastineau and Jonathan Cheban are among those said to be invited to the nuptials. Jay Z is also said to have confirmed but many are saying that its still up in the air if his wife Beyonce will attend.
- Kanye-Jay-ZPartly due to the fact that Kanye wanted Jay Z among others to attend, the couple is said to have turned down reality TV offers . Tthe ceremony is likely to not be filmed by a camera crew.
With constant news surrounding the approaching ceremony, there’s undeniably an overload of information when it comes to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding. With talk of changing locations, whether or not the two have already tied the knot, the prenup, and even honeymoon details; it’s now safe to say enough is enough.
XXL gathered together a list of all the things known about the wedding and boy is it a lot. Check out the list above.
The ceremony takes place on May 24.