- BigBoi_wifeSherlita Patton, BIg Boi's wife filed for divorce in October 2013. After 11 years, Patton called it quits stating that their marriage was “irretrievably broken." She went on to request sole custody of their 12 year-old son. They also have an 18 year-old son.
- 50CentDaphneJoyDaphne Joy accused 50 Cent of kicking her and destroying property in her house during a heated argument in June 2013. In July, Fif was charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic violence and four counts of misdemeanor vandalism. 50 Cent escaped possible jail time striking a plea deal to have all but one of the charges dropped.
- 50CentShaniquaTompkinsShaniqua Tompkins, 50 Cent's first baby mother called the mogul out in January 2014, with claims that he hadn't seen their 17 year-old son in almost 2 years. Fifty's rep responded to TMZ, "50 is saddened by the attention-seeking tactics of his son's mother. He remains a proud and supportive father and feels blessed to have two sons."
- LudacrisBabyyMamaTamika Fuller, the woman whom Ludacris had a baby with during a break with longtime gf Eudoxie Agnan, demanded that the rapper pay up or else. Ludacris tried to go through court to put a gag order on her to keep their relations under wraps but was unsuccessful. Tamika demanded that the rapper give her a whip and a host of other things.
- FrenchMontanaWifeDeen Kharbouch, French Montana's estranged wife has on many occasions publicly voiced her disdain for the rapper. With Deen most recently warning French's rumored GF Khloe Kardashian to "be careful" with the rapper, Deen says the rapper left her high and dry. She also claims that her estranged husband barely sees their son, even though she receives $7,000 in child support a month.
- MasterPWIfeSonya Miller, Master P's wife of over 20 years has been going through it as of late. After filing for divorce, Sonya has continued to call P out stating that he has forced her to get on welfare and abducted their kids.
- dmx-tashera-simmons-gettyTashera Simmons, DMX's wife for the past 15 years has been through it all. From illegitimate children to drugs and bankruptcy, Tashera may be the most justified of the bunch.
It’s a tale as old as time, when things go sour, the baby momma’s quickly call up the press and tell it all. Scroll through “Hip-Hop’s Pissed Off Baby Mommas.”