Rolling Stone Says Drake Is Out Of Line

1 of 3
  • drake-1
  • drake-2
  • drake

According to Rolling Stone, Drake had no right to attack the magazine  because he was given advance notice that they were dropping him from the cover in order to honor the legacy of actor, Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Sources close to Drake tell TMZ the NWTS rapper feels like he was “tricked” because “he only did the interview if he was going to be on the cover.”

Drake’s interview took place on Jan. 28 and his photo shoot was completed before the actor passed away on Feb. 2, but the mag’s rep says Drake’s camp was told last Friday he wouldn’t grace the cover, which hit stands on Wednesday (Feb. 12).

[Via TMZ]

Previously:

Drake Is Disgusted With Rolling Stone