- unknown-3-480wTyga spent $20,000 on a tomb for his new store in Melrose
- drake-tubDrake's Lavender-Scented Shower-head: In a interview with Complex Drizzy states "“It’s a shower that’s lit by all LED lights. It has 10 jets, an overhead, and it sprays out lavender or whatever scents you want. It’s something I’ve always wanted.”
- bigboinikeairforceonesocalsBig Boi obtained a pair of Nike So Cal 1′s studded in diamonds which is estimated to be worth $50,000.
- just-blaze-iced-out-ps2-controller-playstation-2-controller-jason-of-beverly-hillsJust Blaze received a diamond encrusted Playstation controller which was made of 18 carat white gold and 68 carats in black diamonds.
- 6-sean-kingston-crayola-crayons-chain-ridiculous-hip-hop-chainsSean Kingston bought a $500,000 chain that resembled a 64 pack Crayola Crayon BoxNatasha Bedingfield performs on NBC's 'Today' in Rockefeller Center on November 20, 2007 in New York City.
- NellyNelly pimped out his Rolls Royce Phanton and the interior laced in mink.
- diamondsGame bought his son a diamond encrusted remote control car that's worth almost 100k
- camron-pink-range-roverCam'ron bought a 2003 Range Rover in All Pink. Legendary.
Today, it was reported that Tyga spent $20,o00 on a tomb to decorate his newly-opened Melrose clothing store called Last Kings. This purchase shouldn’t surprise anyone because rappers are known to make gaudy purchases. Here are 8 other ridiculous rapper purchases, check it out above.