- schoolboy q oxymoronScHoolboy Q's long-awaited TDE debut <em>Oxymoron</em> began to leak out on the Internet yesterday, and with the album finally within our grasp, <em>XXL</em> couldn't resist taking it for a spin. And we were not disappointed. In addition to the lyrical onslaught from TDE's resident gangsta rapper, we got star turns from Kurupt, Jay Rock, Suga Free and Kendrick, to name a few. With the bars and beats still spinning in our heads, the <em>XXL</em> staff compiled an early list of the 20 best lyrics on Q's debut. Check 'em out.
- filepicker-vYWF6li6QfehCDeRbDlS_Schoolboy_Q<h2>"Gangsta"</h2>"I'm fucking up the streets again / Tags on the toes all amongst your friends / Let the barrel spin, get blended in / Embrace the funk"
- q_schoolboy<h2>"Los Awesome" feat. Jay Rock</h2>"Want it I could get it / Onion in my pocket like the booty on a midget / Diamond on my rollie teach a nigga how to fridge it"
- schoolboy-q-collard-greens<h2>"Collard Greens" feat. Kendrick Lamar</h2>"Faded, faded, faded, right? / Shot glass super size, she gon' get some dick tonight / Meet me at the W, and no it's not the west side / Stick it up ya south side, icky icky icky icky"<br /><br /><iframe width="670" height="380" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_L2vJEb6lVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Schoolboy-Q_Marquee-Image-copy<h2>"What They Want" feat. 2 Chainz</h2>"Misses Piggy want her Biggie back / Rock cremation then called it crack / I'ma keep on eating till my ankles fat / Sell that fix, throw it cross the map"
- schoolboy-q-hell-of-a-night-1<h2>"Hoover Street"</h2>"Find a nigga realer than me, my socks stink / Eat so much pussy that my mustache pink"
- schoolboy sitting<h2>"Hoover Street"</h2>"Times getting harder than my dick on a growth spurt / Around the same time all you niggas was on purp / My sober ass was snatching her purse / Make the ice cream truck freeze / Give me the keys / Extra Frito's, chili and cheese"
- schoolboy-q-xxl-freestyle<h2>"Prescription/Oxymoron"</h2>"My phone ring, ring and ring and ring / If you ain't selling drugs, then I don't hear a thing"
- Schoolboy-Q<h2>"Prescription/Oxymoron"</h2>"Uh, big body cold like a Polar Bear / Uh, I done sold more shit than hookers"
- SchoolboyGang<h2>"Prescription/Oxymoron"</h2>"How could they say feeling good is an addiction? / But the world is full of shit so I don't listen / In fact 'we livin' to die' is a contradiction"
- Kurupt<h2>"The Purge" feat. Tyler, the Creator & Kurupt</h2>"Yeah, it's Kurupt young muthafuckin' Gotti / Still rolling in a 6, I don't fuck with the Bugatti" — Kurupt
- Kurupt-PacSun-GoldenStateofMind-Event-xxl<h2>"The Purge" feat. Tyler, the Creator & Kurupt</h2>"Ghetto tribalist, squeezing pussies like Octopuses / Show me where the money at, show me where the kush is / Next time you see me I'll probably be in the bushes / This is the reasons why I won't be fucking with pussies like you / Me, Tyler and ScHoolboy Q, we told 'em" — Kurupt
- SchoolboyBETAwards<h2>"Blind Threats feat. Raekwon</h2>"Misery loves company, ain't a surprise / It was just me and my niggas, we was trying to survive / But we would never make it out alive / We living to die, Oxymoron"<br /><br /><iframe width="670" height="380" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ftl1kjtCC6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- SchoolboyQ_BBD_03<h2>"Blind Threats feat. Raekwon</h2>"Uh, guess who in the building? / Bucket hat with a strap like a pilgrim / Uh, kneeling down with some questions to address / Like why the ones who commit the worst sins live the best?"<br /><br /><iframe width="670" height="380" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ftl1kjtCC6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- raekwon_670<h2>"Blind Threats feat. Raekwon</h2>"Revenge killers who make the events iller / This is more realer / Snatch you right up out of the Benz / The Wu wheelers who huddle up, coupes knows the truth / You know the woopty-woop, solo or group I kill niggas" —Raekwon<br /><br /><iframe width="670" height="380" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ftl1kjtCC6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- SchoolboyQ_BBD_15<h2>"Hell of a Night"</h2>"Uh, got the whole world tryna figure out Q / You can never find a nigga do what I do / TDE, I'm the nigga from the crew / Hit it one time, now she wanting round two"
- SchoolboyQ_Issue151<h2>"Break the Bank"</h2>"Good grades and skipped school / This life gon' catch up soon / Sure 'nuff that shit did / 20-year-old kid / Got off my behind / Write me some sweet lines / 'Cause one day my story gon' pay"
- schoolboy-q-schoolgirl-q<h2>"Break The Bank"</h2>"Go hard for my Joy / So she don't need no boy / Smile stay on her face / Big room with her own space"
- suga-free<h2>"Grooveline Pt. 2" feat. Suga Free</h2>"Yea P, this is gentlemanly leisure, the oldest game left to play / And the hard head that make a soft ass played out / Will forgive and forget yesterday" — Suga Free
- scHoolboyQ<h2>"Fuck LA"</h2>"In act we sell / Straight from Murderville / Yeah we served a lot / Left days on blocks / Got them tens in socks / Nah nah not talking shoes / I'm talking rocks"
Previously: ScHoolboy Q’s Album, Oxymoron Has Leaked
ScHoolboy Q Says He’s The Best In TDE
ScHoolboy Q Releases ‘Oxymoron’ World Tour Dates
TDE CEO Wants Oxymoron To Double Kendrick’s Album Presales
ScHoolboy Q Has No Problems With Working With 2 Chainz
ScHoolboy Q Previews Four Songs From His New Album