- ja_milian_1Fashion week Milan!!! Philipp Plein show... #Flawless
- ja_milian_2Purple haze fashion week Milan!!! #greattimes
- ja_rule_milian_3Red light special!!! Party was cray...
- ja_rule_milian_4Milan where Art meets Fashion no Bullshit... #Fashionweek
- ja_rule_milian_6Milan fashion week!!! #Modelsandbottles
Ja Rule is enjoying life since becoming a free man in May.
After a whirlwind of post-prison interviews, Ja went on to promote the Christian independent movie, I’m In Love With A Church Girl, starring Adrienne Bailon. Since then, Ja’s been stepping back from the entertainment industry to focus on another thing. That’s right—Ja did hit up Milan Fashion Week and had a blast.
Ja posted on Instagram covering his time in Italy over the weekend. Besides partying his ass off, he was also a critic, saying a few choice words about the fashion and art he saw. He even made up a new motto for 2014: Models and bottles, which we believe everyone can get behind.
Click through photos of Ja’s adventure above.