- kanye-westIn an effort to take an innovative look at Kanye West's minimalist cover for his sixth studio album <i>Yeezus</i>—essentially a clear plastic jewel case—men's magazine <i>GQ</i> pulled together a handful of visual artists to draw on the cover with their interpretation of the album and West himself. Check out the gallery above for a detailed look at custom Yeezus covers from the likes of graffiti legend ESPO, famed tattoo artist Mister Cartoon and actor/writer/Riff Raff-impersonator James Franco. <i>Magna Carta</i> might be the talk of the town, but Yeezy Season continues.
- KanyeCartoon<h2>Mister Cartoon</h2>
- KanyeESPO2<h2>ESPO (Details)</h2>
- KanyeFranco<h2>James Franco</h2>
- KanyeFry<h2>Wil Fry</h2>
- KanyeFry2<h2>Wil Fry (Details)</h2>
- KanyeKulig1<h2>Curtis Kulig</h2>