- drake-jay-igJay-Z and Drake in the studio.
- geno-igJay-Z signs Geno Smith to the Roc.
- khaled-igDJ Khaled teases a possible collab with Jay-Z.
- dirk-igLil Durk joins French Montana's Coke Boys imprint.
- ye-igVirgil Abloh teases Kanye West's new album cover.
- keef-igChief Keef Instagrams his own arrest.
- french-igFrench Montana shows off his billboard.
- juicy-igJuicy J literally burns through his money.
- 2chainz-ig2 Chainz shows some love to the Master of Suspense.
- rae-igRaekwon takes you inside the meeting room.
- drake-igDrake updates from <em>Anchorman 2</em>
- mack-igMacklemore shows support for French Montana.
- soulo-igAb-Soul live at the Los Angeles <em>XXL</em> Freshmen show.
- danny-igDanny Brown - a fan of <em>Rocko's Modern Life</em>
- travis-igTravi$ Scott shows Timbaland <em>Owl Pharaoh</em>.
- pusha-t-igPusha T teases his new store.
This week in the world hip-hop Instagrams, Jay-Z links up with a litany of collaborators, French Montana celebrates the release of his studio debut Excuse My French, Drake kicks it in Hollywood and more. At the same time, Ab-Soul shows off his performance at the Los Angeles leg of the XXL Freshmen Live 2013 tour, while fellow Freshman Travi$ Scott shows of his new project Owl Pharaoh.
Click and scroll through all 16 of the best Instagrams of the week.