1 of 7
- #Screen shot 2012-09-26 at 11.32.42 AM
- Screen shot 2012-09-25 at 6.58.02 PMLil Wayne doesn't give a flying fig about your questions, especially if you're Quincy "QDIII" Jones' lawyer. Yesterday (September 25), TMZ released footage from <a href="http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/09/lil-waynes-deposition-footage-surfaces/" target="_blank">Wayne's deposition</a>—which showed the rapper being rather evasive, and even threatening at times, while being questioned by QDIII's attorney, Pete Ross. The three part clips offered plenty of laughs, and quotables ("I don't recall"), including one where after Ross asks him to confirm performing with Kanye West at the Virgin Mobile Music Fest, Weezy replies,“I don’t know, but I know I did perform at this bad ass bitch birthday party recently. She was crazy, stupid thick.”<br /><br />Looking back at the video's hilarious moments, <em>XXL</em> compiled five of the best GIFs from Wayne's deposition. <em>No Worries</em>...—<em>XXL</em> (<a href="http://www.twitter.com/xxl" target="_blank">@XXL</a>)
- He Can't Save You"He Can't Save You"
- I Don't Know"I don't know"
- I Don't Recall"I don't recall"
- I'm a Superstar"I'm a superstar"
- Out Your Ass"Out of your ass"