- #nicki minaj homepage
- nicki minaj madonnaFive Ways Nicki MInaj Could Have Stolen the Halftime ShowLast night's Super Bowl brought a number of hip-hop related moments to an estimated 100 million plus viewers. From commercials that used music from Kanye West and Swizz Beatz to Flavor Flav appearing in a Pepsi ad, rap found its place during the broadcast of the big game. The biggest look, though, was when both Nicki Minaj and Cee-Lo joined Madonna on stage for the pop star's epic halftime performance. Many fans and viewers seemed impressed with Madonna's showing, with some calling it the best halftime show in years. Nicki did her thing, for sure, but she wasn't the star of the show. So here are a few ways that Ms. Minaj could have outshined Madonna in front of the masses.
- nicki minaj blue hair
- nicki minaj middle fingerCalled out Lil Kim and given her the fingerThe non-Madonna moment that ended up stealing the halftime festivities was M.I.A.'s decision to give the camera the middle finger and say "shit," both of which NBC had a tough time censoring in time. Had Nicki elected to do something similar, she could have called out Kim, offered up a hand gesture, and potentially buried the Queen Bee once and for all.
- nicki minaj tongueKissed Madonna and M.I.A.Madonna has shown a penchant for girl-on-girl kisses on national TV in the past, having locked lips with the likes of Britney Spears, Christina Millian and others. We already know that Nicki and Madonna swapped some saliva on the set of their collaborative video recently, as she tweeted "<i>OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!</i>" back in December. If the YMCMB rapstress had grabbed her face again, it would have had people talking.
- nicki minaj assHad an ass slipJanet Jackson's nipple slip/wardrobe malfunction/whatever you'd like to call it from a few years back is a moment that lives in Super Bowl history—not just for halftime shows. Nicki's ass already gets so much attention, if she decided to give a quick backside flash to the camera, the night would have been hers.
- nicki minaj lip syncDecided not to lip syncAt huge events like this, lip syncing is often the norm. If Nicki decided to take a different route, and show off her skills on the mic during the bars she was kicking, she would have differentiated herself from her stage-mates and normal halftime performances.
1 of 7