- Dark Neon Royal (1997)Dark Neon Royal (1997)
- Varsity RedVarsity Red
- Electric GreenElectric Green
- Dark Neon Royal (2011)Dark Neon Royal (2011)
- Pro Black (2008)Black (2008)
- -Pro Pearl (2010)Pearl (2010)
- -Pro Electronic BlueElectronic Blue
- -Pro Electric GreenElectric Green
- Metallic Red (Coming February 4, 2012)Metallic Red (Set to Release February 4, 2012)
- Electrolime (Coming March 2012)Electrolime (Set to Release March 2012)
I like the Bakin Boot because it’s durable, but it looks exactly like the sneaker that I wear 24/7. Getting into the club, when I was younger, we couldn’t wear sneakers, but we could wear Nike boots. Now I got [a pair] coming out. They have a goldish/green hue to them. I got my own colorway, so that’s big. Nike approached me, and I said absolutely. We been talking about it for a year now. It’s a sick addiction; I acknowledge that. I have them all over my house. When I get some more money, I’m gonna have a Foamposite room.
I like [Foamposites] because they’re just not for everybody. Just like the Lamborghini ain’t for a 7-foot nigga, Foamposites aren’t for everybody. You gotta have certain kinda jeans and wear your jeans a certain kinda way. I like to wear them with boot-cut [jeans], so I can get my pant leg over them. They just for rockin’. You should not wear them on the basketball court. They’re not a good basketball shoe, to me.
I had a good month in the gym when my clothes was a little more fit, and that’s when I did Jordans and all that. When I feel like a fat boy, I wear my Foams, and wear my clothes a little bigger. So it all varies. We all like sneakers where we from. Like, we heavy on Jordans, Foams, Deions, Pennys and all that growing up. When I was little, Foamposites were the ultimate… Like, the least frequently worn shoe in school, because they were so expensive. They just remind me of home. [There’s] nostalgia behind just the whole idea of Foamposites. —As told to Amber Mckynzie