- #drake-rihanna-homepageonstage during The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on February 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
- drake-maliah-imageDrake's Cakes: A Look Back At Five of Drizzy's ExesIn his short mainstream music career, Drake has claimed his share of bodacious vixens. But it seems these days— as Drizzy celebrates the successful release of his sophomore album, <em>Take Care</em>— that the ladies from Drake's past are celebrating new relationships with other celebs.<br /><br />From Maliah Michel to Blac Chyna and even Rihanna, <em>XXL</em> shares a slideshow of five of Drake's previous muses and their new alleged famous men.<em>—Gina Montana</em>
- briamyles-image<em>Bria Myles</em>“It’s funny how money change a situation, miscommunication leads to complication / I was on the humble, you – on every station, Some want play Bria like she dumb.” Bria Myles tweeted the personalized Lauryn Hill lyrics after images of Drake and Rihanna surfaced online in 2009. After breaking up with Drake, she allegedly dated actor Laz Alonso.
- chynablack-tyga-image<em>Blac Chyna</em>"Call up King of Diamonds and tell Chyna it'd be worth the flight," Drake raps on "All Night Long." These days, Chyna seems to be cuddling up with Drizzy's YMCMB brethren Tyga. Crew Love!
- american music awards arrivals 12 211111<em>Maliah</em>”Someone tell Maliah I’m on fire she should work tonight," Aubrey spits on "All Night Long" about the bootylicious video chick. Maliah also went on to appear in Drake's "Find Your Love" clip. But Maliah has since moved on, now dating Florida pop tart Sean Kingston, who recently tweeted about Maliah: "Sloppy Seconds?...Not at all...she is a great woman with a great heart that deserves the best in life ;)" Beautiful Girl!
- rihanna-image<em>Rihanna</em>"I can tell it wasn't love, I just thought you'd fuck with me / Who coulda predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me? / Damn, I kept my wits about me, luckily / What happened between us that night? It always seems to trouble me / Now all of a sudden these gossip blogs want to cover me / And you making it seem that it happened that way because of me / But I was curious and I'll never forget it baby." These are the lyrics the Toronto rhymer rapped on "Fireworks" about the night with Rihanna that sparked all the dating rumors. Rihanna is said to now be dating her co-star in her "We Found Love" video, British boxer/model Dudley O'Shaughnessy.
- teyanataylor-image<em>Teyana Taylor</em>"Teyana Taylor, you the fucking best," Drake shouted out during a concert stop in California last year. Turns out, Teyana and Drizzy apparently were smitten by each other, but that was short lived. Teyana is now boo'ed up with Brandon “Black Ice” Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks. Lay up.
1 of 7