With Drake’s sophomore album, Take Care hitting stores November 15, XXL has compiled a list of the YMCMB rapper’s best 20 best lines about women—all the way back from Comeback Season era Drizzy on down to the T. Dot representative’s new album. Since he came into the game Drake has been able to craft some of the dopest lines about the fairer sex. From the profound, heartfelt lyrics about past relationships and love, to the misogynistic braggadocious bars about one night stands. With this versatility in Mr. OVO’s arsenal, it’s clear that rapping about women is one of Drake’s strengths, which has made him successful with not just his female fans, but male fans, too.—Steve Jones
20. Aston Martin
20. “I talk slicker than a pimp from Augusta, Who justhad his linen suit dry-cleaned, bitches, what's up witcha? I hate callin'the women bitches, but the bitches love it”—Rick Ross’s “Aston Martin Music,” Teflon Don (2010)
19. "We'll Be Fine"
19. “These days women give it to me like they owe me one/but they crave attention though they always saying, ‘show me some’/but girl you ain't the only one that's trying to be the only one”—“We’ll Be Fine,” Take Care (2011)
18. Light Up
18. “Getting’ busy ‘cause I’m a star, no spangle banner/Jealous dudes get to talkin’ in their music, I just say I wrote for your girlfriends, Kelsey Grammer”— “Light Up,” Thank Me Later (2010)
17. “Even when the Phantom's leased, them hoes wanna get in/I do a lot of things hoping I never have to fit in/So try to keep up with my progress, it's like a dead-end/My girl love me, but fuck it my heart beats slow/And right now the tour bus is looking like a freak show”—“Successful,” So Far Gone (2009)
16. Drake Miss Me
16. “I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I’d admit/One that day we get married just to say we fucking did it”—“Miss Me” feat. Lil Wayne Thank Me Later (2010)
15. “Intelligent too, ooh you're my sweetheart I've always liked my women book and street smart Long as they got a little class like half days And the confidence to overlook my past ways”—“Fancy,” Thank Me Later (2010)
14. Un-Thinkable (Remix)
14. “Me, I haven’t changed much/You know how I play it, better safe than sorry/Instead of searching for substance at every single party/baby being part of this life, I feel like I’m bound to end up with somebody that’s been with everybody”—Alicia Keys’s “Un-Thinkable (Remix)” (2010)
13. Best I Ever Had
13. “When my album drop, bitches'll buy it for the picture And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister—“Best I Ever Had,” So Far Gone (2009)
12. Best I Ever Had
12. “And you don't even have to ask twice You could You could heart or we could share it like the last slice”—Best I Ever Had,” So Far Gone (2009)
11. "9 A.M. in Dallas"
11. “And have girls fall through like coins in a couch/Now we just fuckin all the bitches they warned us about”— "9 A.M. In Dallas" Freestyle, Unreleased (2010)
10. Ignorant Shit
9. "My song is your girlfriend's waking up ringer/Heh, or alarm, or whatever/ She be here at six in the morn if I let her/But I never get attracted to fans/'Cause the eager beaver could be the collapse of a dam”— “Ignorant Shit,” So Far Gone (2009)
9. Dreams Money Can Buy
9. “Yeah, and lately I do bitches the meanest/Tell em I love em and don’t ever mean it, we go on dates/I send the Maybach out in neighbourhoods they never seen it/That shit is dangerous but it so convenient”—“Dreams Money Could Buy,” Take Care Deluxe Edition (2011)
8. “Pardon my towel and flip-flop phase/I’ll never be the reason that a bitch got paid”—“Killer,” Unreleased (2009)
7. "Best I Ever Had"
7. “She call me the referee, 'cause I be so official My shirt ain't got no stripes, but I can make ya pussy whiiiiiiiiiis-tle Like the Andy Griffith them song ...And who told you to put them jeans on? Double cup love, you the one I lean on Feelin for a fix then you should really get ya fiend on”—“Best I Ever Had,” So Far Gone (2009)
6. “And shawty wanna party, so don't let yo' girl up out the house/ Or there'll be shots on TMZ of me givin her mouth-to-mouth”—“Uptown,” So Far Gone (2009)
5. Dreams Money Can Buy
5. “Sitting at the house like I bought in 9-6/I'm too f-cking busy to drive stick /I swear, too fucking busy, too busy fcking This nigga girl, but to me she wasn't”—“Dreams Money Can Buy,” Take Care Deluxe Edition (2011)
4. "Made Men"
4. One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna/But that’s cause her name is Rihanna”—“ Rick Ross’s “Made Men,” Ashes to Ashes Mixtape (2010)
3. "Say What's Real"
3. “And Promoters try to get me out to they club/They say I have fun but I can’t imagine how/Cause I just seen my ex-girl/Standing with my next girl/Standing with the girl that I’m fucking right now”—“Say What’s Real,” So Far Gone (2009)
2. Over My Dead Body
2. "They got me on these white women like Seal, nigga/Slave to the pussy, but I'm just playing the field, nigga"—"Over My Dead Body," Take Care (2011)
1. Every Girl
1. “And what are your names, again? We drunk, remind us/Are any of y’all into girls like I am? Lesbihonest”— Young Money’s “Every Girl,” We Are Young Money (2009)