1 of 7
- yelawolf-galleryFive Ways Yelawolf Can Take His Career to the Next LevelAfter several setbacks, Yelawolf will finally release his debut album, <em>Radioactive</em>, next month (November 23). <em>XXL</em> is excited for the 2011 Freshman; in fact more than excited. <em>XXL</em> wants him to succeed so bad that the staff came up with a guide to help Wolf build enough momentum and buzz to take his career to the next level.—<em>Jesse Gissen</em> <a href="http://twitter.com/#!/jessexxl">@Jesse Gissen</a>
- justified-breaking-bad-galleryAppear on <em>Justified</em>, <em>Breaking Bad</em> and/or <em>Sons of Anarchy</em>Yelawolf has the right M.O to appear on any of these three critically-acclaimed TV shows. <em>XXL</em> could easily envision the tatted up rapper getting busted by Raylen Givens for dealing meth in Harlan County, buying meth from Jesse Pinkman on <em>Breaking Bad</em> or signing up to be the latest prospect in the <em>Sons of Anarchy</em> Samcro motorcycle club. He’s got the look, now all he needs is the acting skills.
- billy-crystal-galleryGet Billy Crystal to do a Cameo in his Next VideoSpeaking of Crystal Meth, if Yela could get Mr. Saturday Night to make a cameo in a music video for his stand out cut “Billy Crystal,” he’ll get plenty of people talking. The City Slicker is sure to get the Jewish Yankees on the Southerner’s side.
- alabama-galleryRemix “Sweet Home Alabama”Sure, Kid Rock already sampled the hit record, but it would make a lot more sense if the Gadsen, Alabama native added his rapid fire delivery to the Southern rock classic.
- lil-wayne-skateboardTeach Lil Wayne How to SkateboardWolf actually knows how to skateboard. It wouldn’t hurt him PR-wise to give Weezy a couple of pointers. Take Kanye’s advice, “You could ’least grab a camera, shoot a viral.”
- machine-gun-kelly-galleryBeef With Another White RapperEveryone knows beef sells records and in the up-and-coming white rapper category, Yela has plenty of competition. Machine Gun Kelly, Mac Miller, Chris Webby; pick one and let the diss records begin. There’s nothing better than a lil white on white crime.