- jayzandkanyeproducers1Dynamic Dream DuosEver since Jay-Z and Kanye West’s <em>Watch the Throne</em> dropped last week, several MCs have come together in hope to form rap's next great rap dynamic duo. While hip-hop fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of <a href="http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/08/lil-waynedrake-collabo-lp-coming-birdman-confirms/">Lil Wayne and Drake’s collabo album</a>, they’ve only recently learned of plans from <a href="http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/08/camron-jim-jones-prepping-joint-album/">Cam’ron and Jim Jones</a> as well as French Montana and Waka Flocka Flame working on their respective tag-team LPs. That’s in addition to Waka already teaming with Gucci Mane on their shared album, <em>Ferrari Boyz</em>. <em>XXL</em> thought of several more tandems—most with history together—the masses would love to see join forces for a buzzworthy album.
- stylespandjadakissfeatureJadakiss and Styles P<strong>Group Name:</strong> JPMD (Jada and Paniro Making Dollars)<br /><strong>Album Title:</strong> <em>Serious Business</em><br />Simple and plain: There ain’t two many duos in the game that can trade bars as fluidly as Kiss and SP the Ghost a la EPMD. That album would be dope. AH-HEH!
- kanyewestandfeature1Kanye West and Kreayshawn<strong>Group Name:</strong> ’Ye & Kreay<br /><strong>Song Title:</strong>"That Shit Kreay!"<br />Ok, so maybe an entire album by 'Ye and Kreay is pushing it, but it'd be interesting to see a collabo going down just off Kanye’s “That shit cray” line on “Niggas in Paris.” The saying is begging for a Kreayshawn interpretation. In fact, why hasn't she caught on yet?
- nasandazfeatureNas and AZ<strong>Group Name:</strong> AfFIRMative Action<br /><strong>Album Title:</strong> <em>Life’s A Bitch</em><br />The longtime collaborators and friends have an impeccable track record together. Why not feed the streets with the joint album they've been longing for since <em>Illmatic</em>'s "Life's a Bitch?" Esco y Sosa?
- rickrossandyoungjeezyfeatureRick Ross and Young Jeezy<strong>Group Name:</strong> White on White Dope Boys<br /><strong>Album Title:</strong> <em>All of the White</em><br />Sure, Jeezy and Rozay don’t see eye to eye, but the two are more alike than perhaps they’re willing to admit. They’re two of the best when it comes to rapping about that white, flipping bricks and are competing in the same lane. By combining forces they could turn in the kind of music that not only gives thugs motivation, but is deeper than rap. RRUUHH! YEEAAAH!
- lilbandkoolkeithfeatureLil B and Kool Keith<strong>Group Name:</strong> Perfect Strangers<br /><strong>Album Title:</strong> <em>Weirdtastic</em><br />Cool. Weird. Strange. Gay (as in happy of course). All adjectives stirred in a giant, zany, pot of gumbo. <em>XXL</em> would listen.
1 of 9