Beer aficionados and fans of Wu-Tan Clan can rejoice.
As XXL reported yesterday, a Colorado-based brewing company, Twisted Pine, has crafted a new spicy ale they’ve dubbed “Ghost Face Killah.” Described as “the hottest beer this side of hell,” the drink was created using six different peppers, including the Bhut Jolokia, a pepper so hot it is sometimes referred to as the “ghost pepper.”
Not wanting to leave the rest of Staten Island’s own seminal rap supergroup out, we came up with products that each Wu member could rep. What Wu goods would you buy?
- BluRasberryBlue Rasberry Soda
- GZAGza’s Sword Set
- CappadonnaCappadona's Cappuchino
- InspectahInspectah Deck Playing Cards
- CubanLinxCuban Cuff Links
- MethodManMethod Man's Method Acting School
- ODBOl Dirty Bastard Depends
- RaekwonRaekwon’s Cooking Wear
- RZARzarector Erector Sets