The Atlanta rapper’s hustle hasn’t gone unnoticed. Before his debut album, B.o.B. Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray, hit store shelves in April 2010, the Grand Hustle signee caught listener’s ears with his debut single, the infectious Bruno Mars-assisted track “Nothin’ On You.” His follow-up, the Alex da Kid-produced “Airplanes” featuring Paramore’s Hayley Williams was impressive, but it was his first hit that garnered him three Grammy nods. Add on the fact that he’s sold more than 531,000 copies of his debut LP and scored commercials with the likes of Adidas and EA Sports, and it’s safe to say Bobby Ray is ahead of his class.
- Best Hip-Hop Instagrams Of The Day
- Take A Look Back At When Tyga And Young Money Were Cool
- 11 Cases Of Rappers Wearing Glittery Outfits
- Jim Jones Started A Lot Of Brands
- 10 Rappers Born Outside The U.S.
- 14 Of The Most Popular Hip-Hop Acronyms
- Rick Ross Loses More Weight
- 6 Rappers With Alter Egos
- T.I. Is Hip-Hop’s Ultimate Beef Squasher
- A Timeline Of Snoop Dogg And Iggy Azalea’s Beef
- 7 Rappers Dressed Like Hippies
- An Instagram Recap Of The 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards
- Twitter Reacts To The 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards
- 8 Rappers Repping A City They Are Not From
- 10 Times Kanye West Was Caught Not Smiling